Thursday, January 12, 2012

7 Day Dry Erase Schedule


       I know these have been around for a while, but I saw a slightly different take on it on Homade This and That. I really liked the idea of sections, so I decided to shamelessly copy one for myself.
      You just need a frame with seven sections.


     Why yes, yes I was eating a Nature Valley peanut butter granola bar while doing this...thank you for noticing. Cover the backing with burlap. I glued mine, which wasn't really a great idea. I'll probably redo it because a bit of glue is showing through on the Saturday square.


      And behold your new means of keeping your life in order.


       Have a lovely weekend!

John 10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! I LOVE the burlap backing! What a great idea!

    Janelle
    homemadethisandthat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete